Calling All Speech Language Pathologists interested in working with children! (full-time, part-time and "as needed" opportunities)
We are looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to work within our Carmen B Pingree Center for Learning. The Speech Pathologist will assess, plan, and execute treatment plans for children needing speech therapy. Positively interact with the children while incorporating skills and knowledge to help them with better speech.
The responsibilities of a Speech Pathologist will include:
- Interview, evaluate and assess children in order to develop treatment plans
- Provide speech and/or language therapy to improve communicative functioning by utilizing individual and group therapy and other accepted methods of treatment
- Coordinate with community partners to ensure complete case management
- Participate in direct classroom programming
- Generalize children with autism to less restrictive settings
- Generate clinical input and treatment clarification via case staffing and consultation with supervisors/colleagues
- Document, record, review and assess client data to develop case formulations to ensure the most appropriate treatment plan; provide some supervision of classroom staff and students
What's in it for you?
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8-5p
- Pay: Comensurate with experience
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Opportunity! Within this role your will be at the forefront of making a difference within the lives of those in need, as well as professionally grow
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- 1+ years experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
- Licensed in the State of Utah in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Must have ASHA and CCC preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
About the Pingree Center
The Carmen B. Pingree Autism Center of Learning is Utah’s premier program for the treatment of children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We are a family of employees who are devoted to the clients that we serve, the community and affiliates that we partner with to bring effective programming. Through use of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and other cutting-edge, evidence based treatments we develop individualized plans for each child to help them get the support they need based on their abilities, interests, strengths, and any areas requiring support. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others will be directly translate into special moments and positive influences within the lives of children with autism and their families. PLEASE COME JOIN US!!
Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.