Mental Health Therapist
Valley Behavioral Health, the leading behavioral health company in the Intermountain West, is currently hiring Mental Health Therapists to work with our various programs. Opportunities include, but are not limited to working with adult, children, homeless, addiction recovery and residential populations.
What do our Mental Health Therapists do?
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations, and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide excellent psychotherapy to clients including individual, group, couples and/or family therapy
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
What’s in it for you?
- Work directly with those with the greatest need, in our community
- Industry competitive pay (to include our new pay-for-performance program)
- Location: Various openings within Utah (Salt Lake City, Summit, and Tooele Counties)
- Schedule Options: Full time (normal work hours) or Independent Contractor
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 11 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Master's degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited University/College
- LCSW/CMHC/ACMHC/LMFT/CSW license current in the State of Utah
- 1 + years’ experience in behavioral health preferred
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new programs
- Able to work equally well independently and as part of a team
- Must demonstrate compassion, flexibility, and dependability
About Valley Behavioral Health
Valley is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people of all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled by creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.