Licensed Mental Health Therapist - School Based
School disruption is often associated with a behavioral health condition. Our school disruption programs are designed to assist youth and children who struggle with staying on task, following directions and getting along with teachers and peers. Valley teaches social and crisis management skills to improve peer relationships and successfully access the academic setting.
Our School Based Mental Health Program is looking for a Licensed Mental Health Therapist to work as an Independent Contractor.
What does a Licensed Therapist Do?
- Direct clinical services including interviews, evaluate and assess clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide psychotherapy to clients including individual and group
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
What’s in it for you?
- Schedule: Work with your manager to create a flexible one
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Help those within our community that are truly in need
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our client
Masters degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling from an accredited University/College
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Mental Health Counselor (CMHC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist license current in the state of Utah
Must carry own malpractice insurance for Independent Contractor positions ONLY
Experience with working with children
About Valley Behavioral Health
Valley is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.