Calling all Pharmacy Technicians For an Exciting and New Opportunity!
At Valley, we are screening motivated and team-oriented Pharmacy Technicians to fill open positions at our brand new ValleyRX Pharmacy! ValleyRx is a Class B pharmacy that specializes in behavioral and physical health. Our pharmacists and technicians are specially trained to provide quality products that achieve the desired therapeutic outcome.
What do our Pharmacy Technicians do:
- Under the supervision of a pharmacist, obtain information from patients and medical personnel for patient profiles
- Translate and enter prescriptions
- Fill pharmacy orders and maintain complete and accurate dispensing records
- Prepare labels and other documentation
- Prepare and maintain operations records as required
- Contact physicians’ offices for refills or continued prescriptions where permitted
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive with additional pay for performance
- Great work schedule! Part time and Full-time (Mon-Fri; 8-5)
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Hold a Pharmacy Technician license (National Pharmacy Technician Certification may also be required based on specific State requirements)
- Minimum of 1 year of Pharmacy Techncian experience filling presecriptions
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Pharmacy laws and protocols
- Computer literate and the abiltiy to record accurate data
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with company leadership, clients and external parties
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 60 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.