Seeking a FULLY licensed Mental Health therapist to lead and mentor our group of caring and professional therapists!
We are currently hiring for the role of Attending Clinician within our Children’s Outpatient Services. This specialized program provides services to youth with a mental health diagnosis from infancy through age 18. Services include assessments, family, individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, abuse and trauma treatment and medication management. The focus is to decrease the child’s symptoms and enhance their level of functioning and overall well-being.
About the Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical supervision, mentorship and training to assigned staff
- Meet with clients to complete a therapeutic assessment (individual and group settings)
- Develop & review care plans
- Develop partnerships and work closely with company and community leaders/organizations
- Monitoring all aspects of service delivery for staff, and ensure strict adherence to brand integrity
What We are Looking for in a Candidate:
- Must be fully Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC) from an accredited University/College
- License current in the State of Utah and in good standing on DOPL
- 1-2 years of experience in managing personnel
- 1-2 years of experience in mental health field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized and efficient at time management
What's in it for you?
- Pay; commensurate with experience and potential
- Location: Within the heart of Salt Lake City!
- Opportunity! Within this role your will be at the forefront of making a difference within the lives of those in need, as well as professionally grow
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.