Medical Assistant - West Valley Clinic
Are you inspired by helping others? At Valley Behavioral Health we are an innovative, dedicated team who are inspired by helping others lead fulfilling lives, one person at a time. We seek individuals who are compassionate, empathetic, team focused, seek excellence, are resilient, possess high integrity, and are fun to be with. The West Valley Clinic provides outpatient service unit for adults who are seeking therapeutic services. We also assist with medication management and case management needs.
Location: West Valley, UT
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p (Full-time/Full benefits)
Pay: Commensurate with experience and certification
Benefits for qualified positions: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include 401K, life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- Taking vital signs for clients (Height, weight, blood pressure)
- Taking/making phone calls and correspondence for prescribers
- Assisting with refills and communicating with pharmacies
- Various clerical duties
- Basic computer skills and efficiency with MC Office and ability to learn new applications easily.
- Direct client care experience
- MA experience/certification
Valley Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer