We are seeking a compassionate, dedicated, Mental Health Therapist to provide therapy services for children and families at the Carmen B. Pingree Autism Center of Learning. This center is Utah’s premier program for the treatment of children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Through use of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and other cutting-edge, evidence based treatments we develop individualized plans for each child to help them get the support they need based on their abilities, interests, strengths, and any areas requiring support.
A video about the Pingree Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2q_898Jwc
What do our Mental Health Therapists do?
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations, and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide excellent psychotherapy to clients including individual, group, couples and/or family therapy
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
What’s in it for you?
- Work directly with those with the greatest need, in our community
- Industry competitive pay (to include our new pay-for-performance program)
- Location: Various openings within Utah (Salt Lake City, Summit, and Tooele Counties)
- Schedule Options: Full time (normal work hours) or Independent Contractor
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 11 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Participate in a multi-disciplinary approach in providing high quality therapeutic services to children diagnosed with autism.
- Complete assessments to confirm diagnosis of autism and acceptance into Pingree.
- Complete yearly assessment updates with families in a timely manner.
- Complete weekly social skills groups.
- Meet individually and provide psychotherapy to identified students
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.