Exciting new opportunity to direct client care within non-profit programs and provide mentorship to others as a Clinical Director!
We are currently hiring for the role of Clinical Director within our Salt Lake Based mental health programs here at Valley. Within this role, you will be given the chance to organize operations, formulate plans, and oversee licensed and non-licensed employees in the execution of clinical services that we provide to those in need.
About the Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical supervision and mentorship to clinical staff, interns and volunteers
- Oversee and provide direct clinical operations and case loads
- Assist in recruiting and hiring therapists to ensure programs are staffed with qualified personnel
- Work closely with Business directors on budgeting, community partnerships and projects related to assigned programs
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
- Provide 10 hours of direct client care/week
What We are Looking for in a Candidate:
- Master’s Degree in social work or a related field
- Licensed in the State of Utah as an LCSW or CMHC
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence-based practices
- *Preferred*; 1-3 years’ experience in behavioral health, and supervision/management
- Computer skills, especially using Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, etc)
- Ability to work in and adapt the culture of a multi-cultural, community-based organization
What's in it for you?
- Pay; commensurate with experience and potential
- Opportunity! Within this role your will be at the forefront of making a difference within the lives of those in need, as well as professionally grow
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.