We are looking to hire an IT Project Manager within our Valley Behavioral Health Parkview location. The IT Project Manager provides project administration, management, and some support of corporate IT enterprise infrastructure and systems. This is a dynamic role has an emphasis on meeting growing needs for a multi-site Healthcare environment.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide project organization and management of key IT initiatives.
- Manage and direct intra and inter departmental IT projects evaluating processes and workflows.
- Coordinate use cases and requirements, liaison with business leaders, direct completion of technology-based needs.
- Utilize project management principles and methodologies in managing actions and cross functional teams.
- Work directly with programmers, system administrators and end users utilizing superior communication to achieve goals.
- Provide technology development and evaluation for enterprise organization.
- Integrate with other IT staff and provide support and technical and administrative expertise.
- Be a team player and be results focused.
- Work effectively with multiple end users and be customer service oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, within deadlines, in a complex demanding environment.
Experience in a majority of the following technologies and systems:
- Programming languages, git hub, API, SQL, Email, Windows Networks, Printing Services, Microsoft Office, Office365, Windows Server, VMware, Vsphere, RDP, Linux, Remote administration, SSH Telnet, Sophos, Shoretel, HIPAA, RAID, SFTP, Skype for Business, SmartSheets, and SolarWinds
- Minimum Experience: 3 years’ experience in an IT project management role. PMP certification highly preferred.
- Preferred skills: PMP, Healthcare IT, SQL, any programming language, MCP
What's in it for you?
- Pay: Compensation based on experience
- Schedule: M-F 8a-5p (Full-time/Full benefits)
- Opportunity! Within this role your will be at the forefront of making a difference within the lives of those in need, as well as professionally grow
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 60 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.