We are looking for dedicated and motivated Case Managers to help with our Independent Living Program located in Salt Lake City.
Case Managers at Valley are the main people who make this mission happen.
What do our case managers do?
- Meet regularly with their clients to help them gain access to medical social, educational and psychiatric services
- Create individualized care plans
- Work with direct care providers
- Follow up with their clients to make sure they are following their individual plan
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading pay! Our new pay-for-performance program means you can earn up to $17 per hour as a case manager
- Normal Work schedule: 40 hours/week, 8a-5p
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients.
- Get your Case Manager Certification on us!
- 1+ year experience in behavioral health
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Ability to create positive change in people’s lives
- High school degree required, college degree in Social Services, Psychology or related field is a plus
Valley Behavioral Health is a professional, therapeutic services organization with 800+ team members operating 65+ programs that provide a comprehensive menu of treatment and services for people of all ages who are experiencing severe mental illnesses, substance use disorders and behavior problems. We have a well-trained and caring staff of therapists, psychiatrists, case managers, social workers and medical staff. We are Utah’s largest behavioral health organization with operations in Salt Lake, Summit, and Tooele Counties and beyond. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in the lives of others.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.