We are currently looking to hire an Employee Relations Coordinator. This role supports our front-line employees, so they are best able to serve our clients. As the Employee Relations Specialist you would:
- Provide Administrative support for the Company's Employee Relations Department
- Review assgined task list and manage deadlines in conjunction with the department's objectives
- Coordinate and oversee projects and requests from Employee Relations Director
- Meet regularly with managers and employees to ensure and encourage a great workplace atmosphere
What’s in it for me?
- Nomral work Hours; M-F, 8-5p
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Innovative Wellness Program – including new onsite employee clinic
- Industry leading pay – we are willing to pay based on your experience
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Use your HR experience and knowledge to help re-shape our team and solve our employee and business challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree (a degree in Human Resources or related business field is a plus!)
- 1 plus years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong skills with MS Office as well as the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently and collaboratively
- Ability to create positive change in people’s lives
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees that are devoted to helping our clients and using research, evolving methods and to provide evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.