We are currently looking to hire an Employee Relations Specialist. This role supports our front-line employees, so they are best able to serve our clients. As the Employee Relations Specialist you would:
- Meet regularly with managers and employees to ensure and encourage a great workplace atmosphere
- Manage HR compliance and handle issues concerning employment law
- Create and manage personnel policies and procedures
- Develop, champion and inform employee relations and career growth plans
- Promote HR process standardization and process improvement based on feedback from the business units
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, including working with managers on coaching, counseling, disciplinary action, etc.
As an Employee Relations Specialist at Valley you will be a trusted advisor to everyone from new employees to the CEO, to help create and ensure a great work environment and continue to build and improve our culture, solving our most critical employee relations challenges.
What’s in it for me?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Innovative Wellness Program – including new onsite employee clinic
- Industry leading pay – we are willing to pay based on your experience
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Use your HR experience and knowledge to help re-shape our team and solve our employee and business challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently and collaboratively
- Ability to create positive change in people’s lives
- 2 plus years’ experience in Human Resources is a plus
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees that are devoted to helping our clients and using research, evolving methods and to provide evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.