We are looking for a Business Director to work within our Summit County program. This unit is a professional, therapeutic services organization with dedicated team members providing a comprehensive menu of treatment and services for adults and children. This position will ensure that services provided are of the highest quality, are cost contained, and are carried out in an effective and responsive manner. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the planning, organization, direction, coordination, and integration of the program to include administrative, technical, and educational aspects of operations, in association with, and under the supervision of the Valley Behavioral Health Executive Leadership Team. As a Business Director, a qualified candidate would ensure the sustainment of daily operations at the program, plan and manage current and future projects, and work to maintain long lasting relationships that are pivotal to the program’s continued success. We are seeking a highly-motivated, team-oriented individual for this position. We take pride in our spirit of collaboration and cooperation.
About the Role & Responsibilities:
- Business Development: Oversee growth initiatives involving local needs, financial management, business plan development, professional proposals; with skills to present such plans.
- Finance & Purchasing: responsible for procurement, cash receipts, effective implementation of financial policies, and budget management/local reporting. Monitor, analyze and correct budget variances on an ongoing basis.
- Facilities: Oversee the upkeep of the programs facilities and coordinates with staff to implement facility projects and maintenance.
- Organizational Effectiveness & Leadership: Improve and implement systems that contribute and drive operations toward operational excellence. Maintain continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Culture: Promote company vision, mission, and strategies.
- Team Development & Management: Manage staff at the programs. Sets goals and leads/supports team members toward achieving both performance and developmental goals through regular check-ins and the implementation of KPI’s.
- Issue Management: Act on personnel and operational issues with urgency.
- KPI’s: Monitor and respond to monthly volumes, utilization, financial, operational and quality metrics.
What We are Looking for in a Candidate:
- Currently a resident of Summit County or willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjust priorities, and work autonomously
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Competency in presentation formats and public speaking
What's in it for you?
- Pay; commensurate with experience and potential
- Opportunity! Within this role your will be at the forefront of making a difference within the lives of those in need, as well as professionally grow
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.