We are looking to hire an Attending Clinician within our School Based Mental Health Program. This program provides onsite clinicians to closely collaborate with school administration and integrate resources and engage in strategic partnerships to support the identified youth and their families.
What does the job entail?
- Supervise Therapists
- Direct clinical services including interviews, evaluates and assesses clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provides psychotherapy to clients including individual and group
- Treatment planning and Care coordination
What’s in it for you?
- National industry Competitive Pay!
- The opportunity to work closely and make an impact on those in need
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited college/University
- LCSW license current in the state of Utah
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- 2+ year experience in behavioral health
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can equally lead and supervise, while being a good team player
- Successful candidates must be flexible, pro-active, solution focused and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- Must demonstrate compassion and flexibility
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.