We are currently looking to hire an Office Specialist/UA Collector for our Foresnics Program (Salt Lake City). The responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering phone calls/Appointment reminder calls
- Scheduling client appointments
- Various office/receptionist duties
- Urinalysis (UA) monitor and collection
- Support Program & Office Manager with various reports and duties
- Any other tasks that may be assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Schedule: M-F; 7:30 - 3:30p
- Pay: Earn up to $12/hour
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients.
- 1 year of Office Support & Reception Experience preferred
- Great customer service skills & telephone etiquette
- Must be comfortable and professional on the phone and in person
- Linking customers to appropriate services
- MS Work & Excel Programs
- Professional and the ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.