Work during the school year, with the flexibility of scheduling summer hours or taking time off!
We are currently looking to hire a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Therapist to fill a new position in our expansion of School Based Mental Health Services within the Jordan Disctrict/Herriman area. Within the School Based program, onsite clinicians work alongside school administrative teams to integrate resources and engage in strategic partnerships to support the identified youth and their families.
What would the responsibilities entail?
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide psychotherapy to clients including individual and group
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
- Referral services and coordination of care
What’s in it for you?
- Work; Full-time, Contracted
- Schedule: Work for 9 months, with the flexibility of scheduling summer hours or taking time off
- Competitive pay structure plan
- Truly help those with the greatest need within our community
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: Outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Master's degree or higher in Social Work
- LCSW license current in the State of Utah
- 2 + years’ experience preferred
- Must demonstrate compassion, flexibility and dependability
- Must demonstrate excellent community partnership skills
- Working computer skills in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as a key member of a team
About Valley Behavioral Health
Valley is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.