We are currently hiring for the role of Business Director for our Pingree Center of Autism Learning. The Carmen B. Pingree Autism Center of Learning is Utah’s premier program for the treatment of children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Through use of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and other cutting-edge, evidence based treatments we develop individualized plans for each child to help them get the support they need based on their abilities, interests, strengths, and any areas requiring support. As a Business Director, a qualified candidate would ensure the sustainment of daily operations at the center, plan and manage current and future projects, and work to maintain long lasting relationships that are pivotal to the center's continued success.
A video about the Pingree Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2q_898Jwc
About the Role & Responsibilities:
- Finance & Purchasing: responsible for procurement, cash receipts, effective implementation of financial policies, and budget management
- Student Information & Reporting: responsible for managing the wait list and interacting with community partners
- Facilities: Oversee the upkeep of the school’s facilities and coordinates with staff to implement school facility projects and maintenance
- Enrollment & Lottery: Manage the enrollment cycle at the school site, including student recruitment, lottery management, waitlist management, and parent/student orientations.
- Emergency Preparedness: Develop and maintain the school’s emergency safety plan, conduct quarterly staff emergency safety training, schedules and leads monthly drills, and maintain school emergency supplies.
- Trip Planning & Event Coordination: Plan and coordinate logistics for school events and activities as needed, including, parent meetings, concerts, special events, fundraisers and field lessons, managing bus schedules and contracts.
- Team Development & Management: Manage staff at the school-site. Sets goals for the leads/supports team members toward achieving both performance and developmental goals through regular check-ins and the implementation of KIPP LA’s performance management systems.
- Organizational Effectiveness & Leadership: Improve and implement systems that contribute and drive school operations toward operational excellence. Maintain continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders.
What We are Looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjust priorities and work autonomously
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Experience in managing school or small business operations preferred, but not required
What's in it for you?
- Pay; commensurate with experience and potential
- Opportunity! Within this role your will be at the forefront of making a difference within the lives of those in need, as well as professionally grow
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.