We are seeking a compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to work in our FlexCare Program. Our FlexCare program helps nursing home eligible clients live in their choice of settings. We give back by providing options to those who had none.
What do our Registered Nurses do?
- Assess potential enrollees for discharge from nursing homes to a less restrictive community placement while maintaining their health and safety
- Coordinate all facets of medical and psycho-social care
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team
- Link and coordinate services based on the needs of the individual being served in order to maintain health and safety
- Provide RN Case Management services according to New Choices Waiver guidelines.
What’s in it for you?
- National industry competitive pay (to include Our new pay-for-performance program)
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Work Schedule Options: Full time (normal work hours)
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Associates Degree or higher in nursing from an accredited university/college
- You have a Registered Nurse License current in the State of Utah
- You enjoy working with a primarily older adult population
- You are proficient in using MS Office, social media and you have an ability to learn new software programs quickly
- You are a highly organized individual in order to meet contracting requirements for paperwork and timelines for moving people out of nursing homes onto New Choices waiver
- You naturally have excellent communication skills when collaborating with team mates, community partners, nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- You thrive in an independent work environment
- You enjoy spending time with people and interacting with them
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 60 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients