We are seeking a full-time, compassionate and experienced Office Manager to help lead our team of caring professionals within our KIDS/ACES/CBTU programs in Salt Lake City. Collectively, these programs serve children and adolescents aged 5-17 with a range of appropriate treatment modalities to support mental health and address behavioral concerns.
The ideal candidate will be resilient, customer-service oriented, and someone who truly understands and appreciates the challenges and rewards of working with kids and their families.
If you are an inspiring leader who enjoys challenges and excels at leading teams, we’d like to meet you!
What do our Office Managers do?
- Provide administrative supervision and oversight to applicable staff for several VBH programs
- Monitor daily productivity trends for several VBH programs
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by creating an inviting environment
- Work with the Business Director to develop and monitor the business area plan
- Initial registrations for all new clients
- Verify funding sources
- Supervise office staff
- Maintaining licensing standards and necessary inspecting for the licensing of programs
What’s in it for you?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, an employee health clinic, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Rewards of working with a complex population that is in most need of our help!
- 2+ years experience in office administration or receptionist position
- Telephone etiquette, customer service
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel programs and social media with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Demonstrate effective time management, multi-tasking, organization, and scheduling
- Works well with limited oversight
- Professionalism and the ability to work in changing and challenging situations
- Work as an effective team member
- Dependability and being on time is necessary
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.