We're seeking an exceptional, team-focused, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to fill the position of Credentialing/Medicaid Specialist. This is a full-time, demanding position that will support the Credentialing department. As a part of the Credentialing Team you will have a unique opportunity to work with all the programs throughout Valley for a unique and exciting work experience.
If you strive for nothing but excellence, we'd like to meet you!
- Assist new and existing Valley Providers/Employees in obtaining Medicaid Credentialing
- Gather all pertinent information, save, file, and enter all data into Medicaid system
- Assist Providers/Employees with the Reverification process for Medicaid credentialing
- Track and monitor application status within the iContracts system
- Keep up to date on Medicaid policy changes that affect Valley Providers/Employees
- Create reports according to data requested
- Regularly audit Medicaid applications and files for accuracy
- Assist with Insurance applications and other tasks
- Assist with NPI registration in NEO with all Providers/Employees
- Be available as the go-to-person for the team
- Experience in working with Utah Medicaid
- Understanding of Medicaid policy
- Proficiency using MS Office, learn new software programs quickly
- Very detail oriented
- Able to prioritize easily
- Task list maker for organization
- Able to create reports and an understanding of Excel
- Ability to transition quickly when needed
- Great attitude and ability to work with others
- Enjoys data entry and repetition
You know you are our ideal candidate if:
- You are pro-active and solution focused; you "think outside the box" when problem solving
- You are an exceptional communicator both in word and writing.
- You are a self-starter and can work independently. Also, you are team-focused and know that the ideas of many can achieve anything!
- You are outgoing, dependable, and positive. The work environment is a better place because you are here
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You work well under pressure. You thrive when there are multiple things to do and you achieve remarkable things when there is limited time to do them
What’s in it for you?
- Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8a-5p
- Location: 4460 South Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed