We are looking for an energetic dedicated Registered Nurse to work at our North Valley Behavioral Health Program. Our North Valley Clinic provides a full range of mental health and substance use services for residents on the north part of Salt Lake County.
What do our Registered Nurses do?
- Nursing Medication Management
- Monitor client medication compliance
- Coordination of care with internal and community partners
- PRS Groups
- Coordinate with a multidisciplinary team of professionals
- Facilitate medication and physical health specific groups
- Individual Skills Training
- Administer Medication
- Responds to crisis situations
- Follows all organization policies and procedures
- Meets required productivity standards if applicable and other organizational expectations
- Document services and coordination provided using our EHR system
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: pay is very competitive and is based on experience
- Steady work schedule; Monday – Friday, 8-5 (no on-call or weekends!)
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 9 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Must hold current RN or LPN license in good standing with the State of Utah
- Assess client needs without judgment related to own theoretical bias
- Must be highly adaptable
- Eager to actively contribute to improving processes and client care
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective inter/intra organization relationships
- Work as member of multi-disciplinary team
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.