Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
We are looking for a Licensed Therapist to work within our Homeless (Storefront/Safehaven)Program. The purpose of this amazing program is to help improve the quality of life for individuals experiencing homelessness with co-occurring disorders and severe persistent mental illness (SPMI). This serves as an entry point into treatment for those who are reluctant to try traditional mental health options. We have a well trained and caring staff of therapists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, case managers, social workers and medical staff.
What does a Licensed Therapist Do?
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide excellent psychotherapy to clients including individual, group, couples and/or family therapy
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
What’s in it for you?
National industry competitive pay (to include Our new pay-for-performance program)
- Fixed Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 to 5 – Flexible as part of a 24/7 team
Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Master's degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited University/College
- LCSW/CMHC/ACMHC/LMFT/CSW license current in the State of Utah]
- 2 + years’ experience with a variety of substance use disorders preferred
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.