Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Are you inspired by helping others? Have you lived through the difficulty of battling a mental illness and won? We are seeking a responsible, enthusiastic Peer Support Specialist for our Fresh Start program in Salt Lake City. Be a bright light of hope and healing as a mentor for adults who struggle with Behavioral Health issues.
Location: Downtown Salt Lake City
Schedule: Part-time - flexible days/hour
What’s in it for you?
- Location: Downtown Salt Lake City
- Schedule: Part-time - flexible days/hours
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients.
- ***Must be a Utah Certified Peer Support Specialist*** PLEASE LIST ON RESUME
- High school Graduate
- Attended and completed a Certified Peer Support Specialist Course
- 1+ years of full-time office experience Preferred
- Good computer and communication skills
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Comfortable working at a program serving adults in the criminal justice system
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.