We are looking for an energetic dedicated Graveyard staff Member to help with our new Adult ValleyEPIC Residential Program. ValleyEPIC (Evidence-based Programs and Interventions Campus) is a premier treatment facility designed for men and women in our community with substance abuse, who may also be struggling with mental illness and homelessness.
What do our Graveyard Staff members do?
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals to assist with activities of daily life and groups
- Mentor clients who are in an intensive residential treatment program for substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Respond to situations that may arise in a professional, mature and calm way
- Provide positive role modeling and teach social/behavioral skills
- Assist clients with the morning routines
- Track and maintain client data
- Perform other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Commensurate with experience; pay for performance eligibility
- Steady work schedule; 12a-8a
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- 1+ years’ experience or employment in a related behavioral health field (preferred but not required)
- Empathetic in addition to having excellent customer service skills; friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, time management and prioritizing
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Computer proficiency in Word for documenting
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work situations
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.