We are currently looking to hire an Billing Coordinator for our Revenue Cycle Program (Salt Lake City). The responsibilities of this position include:
- Contacts patients and insurance companies for payments requests, denied claims and makes payment plan arrangements
- Ensure accurate and timely billing
- Contacts insurance companies for explanation of benefits, pre-authorizations and to resolve claim issues
- Produces reports to reduce age trial balances by contacting patients and/or insurance companies for collection or sending secondary claims
- Calls patients and/or insurance companies to follow-up with account information
- Ensure compliance with commercial insurance reimbursement rules and regulations as they pertain to behavioral health care
What’s in it for you?
- Schedule: M-F; 9-5
- Pay: Earn up to $12/hour
- Experience and Growth for potential follow-on positions!
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients.
- 1+ years’ experience and/or education in billing preferred
- Demonstrate human relations and effective communication skills
- Great customer service skills & telephone etiquette
- Must be comfortable and professional on the phone and in person
- MS Work & Excel Programs
- Professional and the ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.