Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
We are looking for a Licensed Therapist to work within our Park City/Summit Program. This unit is a professional, therapeutic services organization with dedicated team members providing a comprehensive menu of treatment and services for adults on parole and probation who have been referred into treatment by the criminal justice system. Our clients are experiencing severe mental illnesses, domestic violence, and substance use disorders. We have a well trained and caring staff of therapists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, case managers, social workers and medical staff.
What do our licensed therapists do?
- Work with both mental health and substance abuse clients
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Spend most of your time working directly with clients in face to face sessions
- Timely documentation of care for individuals and groups
- Attend to crisis clients as necessary
What’s in it for you?
National industry competitive pay (including our new pay-for-performance bonus program)
- Fixed Work Schedule: Normal work hours (8a-5p)
Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 9 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- LCSW/CMHC/LMFT license current in the State of Utah
- 2 + years experience with a variety of substance use disorders preferred
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed