We are currently looking to hire a Licensed Mental Health Therapist to fill our Independent Contractor position in Centralized Intake.
What does a Licensed Therapist Do?
- Direct clinical services including interviews, evaluate and assess clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide psychotherapy to clients including individual and group
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
What’s in it for you?
- Schedule: Work with your manager to create a flexible one
- Location: 1020 S. Main Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Help those within our community that are truly in need
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our client
- CMHC or LCSW license current in the State of Utah
- Must demonstrate compassion and flexibility
- Be able to work independently, respond professionally and calmly in crisis or other situations
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and apply general principles to specific conditions
About Valley Behavioral Health
Valley is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.