Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
We are hiring a new Clinical Director to lead the staff and fulfill our mission of changing the lives of our clients. Here are the areas your work would focus on:
- Clinical supervision of assigned mentees
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of case managers, therapists and medical staff to ensure best outcomes for clients in these diverse programs
- Coordinate in conjunction with other Valley units as well as community providers and organizations for best client outcomes
- 10 hours of direct client care/week
- Masters Degree in Social Work or a related field.
- Licensed in the State of Utah as an LCSW or CMHC
- Must demonstrate compassion, flexibility and dependability
- Must have ability to pass a background check
What's in it for you?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with
- Tremendous leadership from our board and our community partners
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Working for an innovative and collaborative institution that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Make a visible difference in the lives of children every day
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.