Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. We are seeking a full-time Pharmacy Technician for our ValleyRx location. ValleyRx is a Class B pharmacy specializing in behavioral and physical health. Our pharmacists and technicians are specially trained to provide quality products that achieve the desired therapeutic outcome.
What do our Pharmacy Technicians do:
- Under the supervision of a pharmacist, obtain information from patients and medical personnel for patient profiles
- Translate and enters prescriptions
- Fill pharmacy orders and maintains complete and accurate dispensing records
- Prepare labels and other documentation
- Prepare and maintain operations records as required
- Contact physicians’ offices for refills or continued prescriptions where permitted
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive with additional pay for performance
- Great work schedule! Part time and Full-time (Mon-Fri; 8-5)
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients.
- Hold a Pharmacy Technician license (National Pharmacy Technician Certification may also be required based on specific State requirements)
- Minimum of 1 year of Pharmacy Techncian experience filling presecriptions
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Pharmacy laws and protocols
- Computer literate and the abiltiy to record accurate data
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with company leadership, clients and external parties
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.