Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
We are looking for an energetic dedicated Graveyard staff member to help with our new Adult ValleyEPIC Residential Program. ValleyEPIC (Evidence-based Programs and Interventions Campus) is a premier treatment facility designed for men and women in our community with substance abuse, who may also be struggling with mental illness and homelessness. It offers a full continuum of substance abuse treatment from residential and day programs, to intensive and traditional outpatient services. Evidence-based interventions include individual and group therapy and classes, psychosocial-rehabilitative services, case management, drug testing, and pharmacological management.
What do our House Managers do?
- Staff and supervise team members within assigned residential program
- Oversee client referrals, intake, and coordination of care
- Work with Team Leads and Program Manager to ensure compliance with all related and applicable regulatory requirements
- Train staff on policies and procedures, and participate in opportunities offered for professional development and coaching
- Work with Team Leads and Program Manager to ensure compliance with all
- Manage shift reports and ensure documentation is properly entered into the Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Monitor employee satisfaction and engagement levels collaboratively with Program Manager and deploy applicable plans for improvement
- Interact with internal and external clients and maintain continuous communication with program leadership on all matters relative to the program
- Attend weekly 1:1 with Program Manager, and report collaboratively developed KPI’s
Location: 3809 West 6200 South Kearns, Utah 84129
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Up to $18-20 per hour with bonuses!
- Steady work schedule; 4 Day Work Schedule (10 hours)
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Four or more years’ experience working in the behavioral health field
- Prior experience supervising others, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Exceptional customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and complete various business/clinical projects within deadlines
- Work as part of dynamic and fast-paced team
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.