Company: Valley Behavioral Health
We are seeking a full-time, compassionate and caring Social Service Worker (SSW) to join our FlexCare team in Salt Lake City. FlexCare provides medical case management for nursing home eligible Medicaid clients. Additionally, the team helps people move out of nursing homes and maintain independence in the community by identifying resources and coordinating services to meet their individual needs and preferences.
What do our SSWs do?
- Evaluate potential enrollees for discharge from nursing homes to a less restrictive community placement while maintaining their health and safety
- Coordinate all facets of medical and psycho-social care
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team
- Link and coordinate services based on the needs of the individual being served in order to maintain health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive with additional pay for performance
- Great work schedule! Mon-Fri; 8-5
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in social work or a related field from an accredited university/college
- Current Social Service Worker License in the State of Utah
- Strong interest in working with a primarily older adult population
- Proficient in using MS Office, social media and have the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Highly organized and timely in meeting requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills when collaborating with community partners, nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Ability to equally work well within an independent and team work environment
Location: 4460 South Highland Dr., Salt Lake City, UT, 84124
About Valley: Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.