Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Carmen B. Pingree Autism Center of Learning is Utah’s premier program for the treatment of children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We are proud to provide nationally recognized cutting-edge, evidence-based treatment. Operated by Valley Behavioral Health, the Center provides behavioral and educational services to students, conducting and supporting research into the causes of autism and effective interventions. We assist families in coping with the challenges presented by autism, and train current and future teachers and professionals in best practices and procedures.
Pingree is excited to be changing part of our model. We will have 2 High Acuity classrooms with a BCBA and RBT’s (Registered Behavior Technician) to work with students in a 1:1 ratio, and implement behavior intervention plans for clients with challenging or maladaptive behavior.
Board Certified Behavior Analysts at Pingree are a big part of fulfilling our mission. What do our BCBAs do?
- Conduct functional assessments to create behavior intervention plans to address maladaptive behavior for assigned clients
- Design, implements, and evaluate behavior intervention plans for assigned clients
- Train and provide ongoing supervision to behavior technicians related specifically to implementation of behavior plans, and according to BCBA requirements
- Collaborate and work closely with client’s family members, teachers, and other caregivers as appropriate to maximize client progress across environments
- Collect and analyze data and adjust behavior intervention plans based on the data
- Work closely with teams to create most efficient data collection and to evaluate fidelity of implementation of behavior plans
- Complete ongoing documentation that meets highest payor standards
- Provide training to larger team about topics in Applied Behavior Analysis
What’s in it for me?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Make a visible difference in the lives of children every day
Location: 780 S. Guardsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Master’s Degree
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst with current Utah license
- Completed 8-hour supervision course, or willing to complete supervision course upon hire
- Experience working with children with autism or behavioral health diagnosis preferred
- Must have four years of related experience or education in the fields of special education, psychology, social services, early childhood education or other related fields with experience working with students with autism
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.