We are currently looking to hire a Licensed Mental Health Therapist to join our North Valley Program here at Valley Behavioral Health. This unit serves adults with a variety of mental health and substance use disorders who are involved with the criminal justice system.
What does our Licensed Mental Health Therapists Do?
- Provide psychotherapy to clients including individual and groups therapy
- Facilitate treatment planning, Care coordination, Documentation
- Apply knowledge of different evidenced based practice of psychotherapy, including crisis intervention skills; general personality development theories; typical community agencies, organizations and programs
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of case managers, therapists and medical staff
What’s in it for you?
- National industry competitive pay (to include Our new pay-for-performance program)
- Truly help those with the greatest need, within our community
- Normal work Hours: 40 hours, M-F
- Location: within the heart of Salt Lake City!
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Master's degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited University/College
- CSW, or CMHC, ACMHC, LCSW, license current in the State of Utah (or can apply for one)
- 2 + years’ experience with a variety of substance use disorders preferred
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Valley Behavioral Health
Valley is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.