Be a part of helping with homelessness in Salt Lake City! Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time, dependable, resourceful, dedicated Case Manager for our Valley Woods housing program. Valley Woods offers permanent housing to those coming out of homelessness who are likely to live here for more than two years. Residents are encouraged to increase their independence and move into the community.
Case managers at Valley are the main people who make this mission happen. What do our case managers do?
- Meet regularly with their clients to help them gain access to medical social, educational and psychiatric services
- Create individualized care plans
- Work with direct care providers
- Follow up with their clients to make sure they are following their individual plan
What’s in it for me?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Industry leading pay – our new pay-for-performance program means you can earn up to $19 per hour as a case manager!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Get your Case Manager Certification on us!
- 1+ year experience in behavioral health
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Ability to create positive change in people’s lives
- High school degree required, college degree in Social Services, Psychology or related is a plus
Location: 3610 South 1000 West, West Valley City, UT 84119
Shifts available: Saturday 8a-4p, Sunday 8a-4p, Monday 4p-12a, Tuesday 4p-12a, Wednesday 4p-12a, and Thursday 4p-12a.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.