We are currently looking to hire a Licensed Mental Health Therapist to join our Assertive Outreach Team here at Valley Behavioral Health. The Assertive Outreach Team is the home unit for Valley Behavioral Health’s highest acuity adult clients suffering from severe and persistent mental illnesses as well as numerous other co-occurring and psychosocial conditions.
What does our Licensed Mental Health Therapists Do?
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluations and assessments of clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide excellent psychotherapy to clients including individual, group, couples and/or family therapy
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
What’s in it for you?
- National industry competitive pay (to include Our new pay-for-performance program)
- Truly help those with the greatest need, within our community
- Normal work Hours: 40 hours, M-F.
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Master's degree or higher in Social Work or Clinical Mental Health Counseling from an accredited University/College
- LCSW or CMHC license current in the State of Uta
- Must demonstrate compassion, flexibility and dependability
- Must have ability to pass a background check
- 2 + years’ experience with a variety of substance use disorders preferred
About Valley Behavioral Health
Valley is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence-based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.