Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees that are devoted to helping our clients and using research, evolving methods and to provide evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled.
The HR Generalist helps by taking care of all our employees at Valley to make this mission happen. What would you do?
- Support and promote Valley values, ethos, goals and strategic plan within the HR team
- Coordinate and oversee projects and requests from Chief HR Officer
- Identify and develop individual leadership skills and abilities of team/encourage team to be leaders in their own realm
- Be proactive in problem solving
- Take and distribute meeting minutes/task lists. Review each task list and manage deadlines in conjunction with HR department schedules.
- Coordinate with recruitment and credentialing to ensure smooth onboarding process: to include background screening (fingerprints), welcome/NEO emails, , assisting hires with filling out new hire paperwork, creating personnel action notices for new hires, E-verify new hires, create new hire folders/packets and badges,
- Other duties maybe assigned
What’s in it for me?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- 1+ year of experience in Human Resource operations
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong skills with MS Office as well as the ability to learn new programs quickly
- High school degree required, college degree in HR, Business, or related is a plus
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.