Carmen B. Pingree Autism Center of Learning is Utah’s premier program for the treatment of children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We are proud to provide nationally recognized cutting-edge, evidence-based treatment. Operated by Valley Behavioral Health, the Center provides behavioral and educational services to students, conducting and supporting research into the causes of autism and effective interventions. We assist families in coping with the challenges presented by autism, and train current and future teachers and professionals in best practices and procedures.
We are hiring a new Clinical/Educational Director to lead the staff and fulfill our mission of changing the lives of our students. Here are the areas your work would focus on:
- Monitor system-wide adherence to selected curriculum.
- Train staff on appropriate individualization for each child.
- Monitor and interpret classroom level data and provide feedback and training.
- Tracking and reporting outcomes
Clinical Leadership and Development
- Provide specialized system-wide clinical consultation and customized plan development for individuals with high levels of complexity
- Provide training to complete diagnostic assessments including the ADOS-2
- Serves as subject matter expert for all autism related media inquiries
- Participate in and seek out opportunities to educate the communityWork to ensure
- Pingree ACL remains the leading resource for autism related emerging trends and best practices
- Build collaborative partnerships with higher education, public and private school systems
- Work with advocacy groups to influence autism initiatives and legislative priorities
- Provide consultation for the expansion of autism related covered services for all payors
- Participate in Advisory Council to share new initiatives, emerging trends and to collect and consider feedback and opportunities for improvement
- Monitor new and emerging programs, services and research
- Conduct needs assessment as service gaps and opportunities are identified
- Monitor and evaluate Associate Director and Business Manager performance levels relative to expectations
Why is Pingree such an amazing place to work?
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with
- Tremendous leadership from our board and our community partners
- Great benefits package (outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!)
- Working for an innovative and collaborative institution that is always improving the way we care for our clients
- Make a visible difference in the lives of children every day
Location: 780 S. Guardsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108