Valley Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization that provides treatment for behavioral issues, addictions, psychiatric conditions, autism and other chronic conditions. Our organization consists of more than 70 programs to meet the needs of people from all backgrounds. We are a family of 850 employees whose mission is helping our clients by using research, evolving methods and providing evidence based treatment that changes lives. Most importantly, we are a place where one’s passion for helping others can truly be fulfilled through creating positive change in their lives.
Insurance Billing Specialist mitigate the financial risks to our commercially funded programs. This position is responsible for verifying insurance eligibility for upcoming patient appointments via the phone or insurance website. What do our Insurance Billing Specialist do?
- Schedule: Full-time M-F, 8a-5p; Part-time 20 hours
- Verify insurance eligibility for upcoming patient appointments via the phone or insurance website
- Confirm demographic and insurance information and updates systems as needed
- Determines necessity for pre-authorization and obtains authorization for scheduled procedures
- Performs client account audits to ensure accuracy of charges, fees and payments
- Educates applicable departments regarding payor changes
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned
What’s in it for you?
you can earn up to $14 per hour.
Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Capacity to manage shifting priorities in a time sensitive environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ideal candidate will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface across all levels, both internal and external in nature
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.