*Candidates with an LCSW license are eligible for $1000 sign on bonus!
Are you inspired by helping others? Are you passionate about providing hope and healing to those who are suffering? Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time, compassionate, dedicated, and enthusiastic Licensed Clinical Social worker. This would be a unique and innovative position working in direct partnership as an embedded team member with the Department of Public Safety (Utah Highway Patrol).
The purpose of this amazing program is to help improve the quality of life for individuals experiencing homelessness with co-occurring disorders and severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI). This serves as an entry point into treatment for those who are reluctant to try traditional mental health options.
Valley is committed to excellence and innovation and we believe that each employee shares in the responsibility to conduct business ethically, responsibly and with a world-class service focus. Surround yourself with people who are equally committed and passionate about this great work. If you are inspired by helping others, then we need YOU to get involved and make a difference.
Location: 550 West 700 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Schedule: 40 hours: M-F
Pay: Commensurate with experience and Competitive
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including retirement/savings, health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- You are driven to provide excellent care daily providing 70% direct client contact resulting in billable services.
- You document within 24 hrs of direct client services using our Electronic Health Record. Concurrent documentation preferred
- You demonstrate 95% attendance to clinical and administrative meetings.
- Timely completion of 100% of required training.
- You demonstrate 95% - 100% scoring of accurate documentation of services as evidenced by internal audit.
- You provide excellent customer service to clients, staff and stakeholders as evidenced by less than 5 complaints annually.
- You are comfortable working with incarcerated clients in the jails.