Are you inspired by helping others? Are you passionate about providing hope and healing to those who are suffering? Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time, compassionate, dedicated, team-focused therapist for our Adult, Outpatient clinic in Tooele. This position serves adults with a variety of mental health and substance use disorders who are involved with the criminal justice system.
Valley is committed to excellence and innovation and we believe that each employee shares in the responsibility to conduct business ethically, responsibly and with a world-class service focus. Surround yourself with people who are equally committed and passionate about this great work. If you are inspired by helping others, then we need YOU to get involved and make a difference.
Candidates with CMHC, LMFT and LCSW license are eligible for $500 sign on bonus!
Location: 100 South 1000 West, Tooele, Ut 84074
Schedule: 40 hours: M-F
Pay: Commensurate with experience and Competitive
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including retirement/savings, health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- You are driven to provide excellent care daily providing 70% direct client contact resulting in billable services.
- You document within 24 hrs of direct client services using our Electronic Health Record. Concurrent documentation preferred
- You demonstrate 95% attendance to clinical and administrative meetings.
- Timely completion of 100% of required training.
- You demonstrate 95% - 100% scoring of accurate documentation of services as evidenced by internal audit.
- You provide excellent customer service to clients, staff and stakeholders as evidenced by less than 5 complaints annually.
- You are comfortable working with incarcerated clients in the jails.