- Masters degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or a Doctorate in Psychology from an accredited University/College
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Social Worker (CSW), Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (ACHMC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist license current in the state of Utah
- Experience working with children ages 5-12
- Effective interviewing skills and evaluation techniques
- Knowledge of different modes of psychotherapy, including crisis intervention skills
- Principles and techniques of behavior assessment and modification
- Knowledge of general psychological principles and concepts
- Experience with Evidence Based interventions (TF-CBT, DBT, PCIT, EMDR, Play Therapy, Therapy) preferred.
- Proficiency using MS Office with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
We’re known for helping those we serve lead more fulfilling lives. That’s the focus of what we do, but we are much more. We’re a growing and evolving organization that focuses on its people. At our core, we are a people powered organization. Our employees and our culture define us.
Let us be the best place you’ve ever worked.